Did you know…
- – 51% of small to medium-sized businesses (SMEs) accept payments in person at their shop. The top benefits of accepting card payments are convenience for consumers, quicker receipt of payment and the power to appeal to a broad audience due to prevalence of credit and debit cards. Other benefits of accepting cards in your business are: ease and speed of transactions, payment history tracking, better company image and increased trust from customers. You and your customers benefit from your business accepting card payments!
- Frontline Processing offers Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit card processing for any size of business. We want to keep your business safe from fraud, which is why we proudly offer EMV chip card processing.
- – 86% of SMEs have a website, but only 39% utilize internet gateways to accept payments online.
- We provide internet gateways so that your business can offer online shopping to your customers and ultimately increase your profits. Let us help you turn your website into a profitable store that makes money for you 24/7!
- – 41% of SMEs use counter top credit and debit card terminals, but it is predicted that merchants will transition to mobile solutions and e-commerce.
- Here at Frontline, we have all-in-one point of sale solutions, wireless terminals, mobile solutions for on the go payments and internet gateways.
To set your business up for credit and debit card processing and learn more about what Frontline Processing has to offer your business, give us a call today at 866-651-3068!
At Frontline Processing, on average, we save our merchants 12% or more on their credit card processing fees!