Home > Referral Program
Refer another merchant and you could earn a free month of processing fees. All on Frontline. Simply refer a merchant and upon their completion of one months processing, you are eligible for a credit of your monthly processing fees.
Eligibility and Program Requirements
- Any merchant who is currently processing credit cards is eligible.
- Once the referred merchant has processed one months transactions equal to or greater than the referring merchant's volume, the referring merchant is eligible for one months credit towards their next month's fees.
- Credit will be issued the following month after eligibility has been reached.
- Frontline Processing reserves the right to terminate the Referral Rewards program or change the terms and conditions of participation and benefits in whole or in part, at any time, without notice.
- You cannot refer a merchant who is currently processing with Frontline Processing.
- Frontline may decline a new merchant without giving a reason.
- New merchant must process for a minimum of one month.
- Processing fee credit will equal the average monthly processing fees for the previous 3 months, not to exceed $500.
- You are not permitted, under any circumstances, to represent that you are acting on behalf of Frontline Processing or that you have the authority to enter in any agreement on behalf of Frontline processing.
Latest Blog Posts
PaymentPortal vs Square
December 20, 2017
PayPal vs. The Payment Portal: Who Should You Choose?
December 15, 2017
The Payment Portal vs. Stripe
December 14, 2017