Dispute Manager provides your business with an easy-to-use web-based tool to manage disputes, retrieval requests and chargebacks. This service automates much of the dispute management process, which allows you to minimize chargeback losses and focus more time on your customers and business.
Why choose Dispute Manager?
• Reduces complexity, improves efficiency and helps protect your business from loss
• Resolves issues quickly and efficiently
• Spend less time researching and resolving disputes
• Read more about Dispute Manager
How to sign up for Dispute Manager:
1. Go to the Dispute Manager webpage
2. Select Enroll
3. Begin Enrollment
4. Complete info about your business/merchant account
5. Account may take up to 5 business days to be approved
6. Once approved, you will receive an email notification from Omaha@MyClientLine.net to complete enrollment
This tool is free for the first 3 months and only $6.95/month after that. You may cancel anytime by calling Frontline Processing at 866-651-3068.
Latest Blog Posts
PaymentPortal vs Square
December 20, 2017
PayPal vs. The Payment Portal: Who Should You Choose?
December 15, 2017
The Payment Portal vs. Stripe
December 14, 2017